Thursday, September 10, 2015

August 31st

I would like to share my testimony... I know that this church is true.. People can yell at me and criticize prophets and church history, they can say that I need to practice my Spanish and insult me. They can call me names and attack every principle of the gospel but they can't touch my spiritual personal experiences. I know that my Savior lives. I know that He has done everything for the world that denied and continues to deny Him.  I know that the Atonement is real and that it was the ultimate gift of love. I know that the scriptures are practically the best materialistic thing in the world... no not practically.. they are.. I know that prophets wrote them, which is so cool!!! We have writings form America that half the people in the world didn't even know existed!!!!!! I know that God is just and merciful that He knows us perfectly and that He shows us things in the way we need them. I love my Savior, I love my family, my Heavenly Father and my Heavenly Mother and I love my earthly father and my earthly mom and biggest supporter(; I can eat manna day by day like the people of Moses and that's what I will do because I can't hoard and eat more than I need (; I love you mom, I know that the the prophet and apostles are called of God and have talked with him. I know. I say these things in the name of my Savior and my biggest hero, Jesus Christ amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment