Wednesday, September 9, 2015


I have been in and out of the town so many times this pass summer; I have read emails from Brynn in Nicaragua, Lake Powell, Utah, Girls Camp and next week Germany! Sorry I'm so far behind but I'm hoping to catch up.  Please check dates by each posting instead of the blog date! Mom's doing her best:)

July 10th                Happy Birthday Hayden!!

Also another month is come and gone!



I have a pic of me and my new companion, Hermana Cox, she is from Logan Utha and I have no words for how much I already love her!!! My mission has changed completely and I want to be like her when I grow up ha...... this week has been the best of my mission! I needed Hermana Cox!. We are seeing so much change!
Hermana Bergeson and Hermana Cox   July 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment