Thursday, September 10, 2015

July 17, 2015

Welp, first week in the mission that my family didn't email me. Thank you Maureen Lawson for sending me a long email!  ( I did email her, two letters, they just didn't send till Thursday because of the bad wifi connection at Lake Powell. Talk about a stressed out Mom! It's like the end of the world when you can't get an email out!)  This week has been crazy and I have been writing letters like crazy to have Hermana Vicente in my ward, who is going to the states on Wednesday, send you all the letters.   Funny story an old guy was wailing in the back of the bus and I thought he was dying,  but it turns out that he was singing with head phones, haha and every time I looked at him he stopped and just stared like nothing happened! It was hilarious, another funny story we contacted a reference that my comp received when I was on divisions in another area and my companion only had the name and number of the reference and the street name. So we contacted a few houses before we found them and when we found her my companion said " Are you Edith? Your a doctor?" and the lady was freaked out.  My comp said, "We contacted your friend in the street and she gave us your number but we don't remember your friends name or where she lives" yeah the lady was freaked out and thought we were creepers, so we lost that one... but oh well!  We had interviews this week with President and man he is just AMAZING I don't know how I was so lucky to have Pres. Boswell and Hermana Boswell as my leaders I don't ever want to leave them.. I love you all I understand that you are all in Lake Powell.  Hope all is well and safe. I love you  all!!!Smiling face (black and white)Smiling face (black and white)      


Another amazing experience;
We were able to teach a new mother and her daughters this week and the lesson just started out with the mom but as we went on we felt the spirit so strong and one by one all three of her daughters came in and the mom was so happy and the daughters were smiling so much and my cheeks hurt from smiling and my mouth was just filled with words and my companion shared the gospel with such power. It was our last lesson for the week and man I will never forget how happy I was. I just felt perfect. And it made me so happy that one by one the mom said " Ophelia come listen to the sisters...Elena come listen!...Amelia come and sit next to me" man it was so beautiful to see them want to share the sweetness of the gospel with their family.  I love you all so much! Have a great week!!!!

Love Hermana Bergeson!

No comments:

Post a Comment