Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Message


Christmas Message to Home:)

Elder Uchtdorf gave us 3 points of advice this year to make Christmas feel more like Christmas:

1) "Remember the birth of Jesus Christ",  the first and greatest gift that has been given to       God's children. 
2) "Remember the Atonement of our Savior", that through His sacrifice we can be renewed each and everyday if we act on His atonement.
3) "Look to His coming" Prepare yourself to be worthy to stand in His presence when He will come in power and glory.

I really like these three points and I know that they will help us celebrate this time of year better. I know that God loves me and you. I know He thinks about me and you every minute. And we can see evidence of His love everyday. I know that Jesus atoned for us and that we can be forgiven and better everyday. Don't wait til January.
"One of Gods greatest gifts to us is the joy of trying again, for no failure ever need be final" --Thomas S. Monson
We are trying to be better, that's what counts. He knows you and He prays for you (Luke 22:31-32)
Help your friends and family do the same. That is the ultimate expression of love. Helping others come unto Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment