Saturday, December 26, 2015

Once again, new companion and new location!


I was Transferred!  I realized something that really made me feel happy and it was that the Sunday before lunes(or transfer) during sacrement meeting... my bishop called me up to bare my testimony. I was so glad that I got to leave the ward with my testimony. I am now  in Santa Anita. Today is my first day here, my new companion is from Argentina, my third companion from Argentina. She is beautiful and thats all I know.  We have ben companions for about two hours.. My heart is a little cracked but we all now that peanut butter fills the cracks of the heart, so that will be fixed by the end of the day. This week I have been so grateful for Hermana Rivera, she was such a blessing and is a blessing in my life. I'm so grateful for the mission. I almost have 8 months and I love my Savior and the leaders of the church. I love my family. I hope your week has been good. I love you all! Have a great week and a very happy Happy Halloween!


Hermana Rivera and Hermana Bergeson

Sorry, couldn't help myself! Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment